Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Apology and D/L Link


I feel awful for promising y'all the link and not being able to come thru on the Country Linen Alpha D/L. Drama, drama, drama. *Sigh* I totally forgot that today is the day that my MIL leaves for Mexico... so yesterday evening I had a fun house of people coming to say Bon Voyage to her. (There's truly a reason that they come over here, but we won't get into it right now. LOL)

But, as promised here's the link to download my new Country Linen Puffy Sticker Alpha.

Get it HERE!

It contains both upper- and lower-case letters, plus numbers, and a few commonly used characters. I hope you like it and remember, please leave some love if you download!! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Gorgeous! Thank you.