Monday, August 27, 2007

Elements Air Release Date and Freebie



Good day all!!


I'd like to thank everyone who has donated and sent LO's to me in order to get Earth! It's much appreciated by all in this community!!
Okies, on to the good news... the freebie. LOL
I've been hard at work on a lot of kits for y'all, but I am scheduling the release of the second Elements series kit for Friday August 31st. There will be freebies from me in the meantime, but I want this kit to be special... perfect for you all.

Today I have the first freebie from Air.

You can get these HERE!


There are two 12x12 QP's in this and a 1024x768 customizable desktop background in .png form.

As always, please leave me a comment if you download and let me know what you think!

Blessings!!

3 comments:

fl_connie said...

These qp's are nothing short of stunning! Can't wait to get the whole kit! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sharon said...

Simply beautiful! Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank You so much for sharing your beautiful work.