Sunday, August 26, 2007

Elements Earth Kit

Hi all!!

I just completed my first Elements kit~ Earth.

Downloads: Papers Elements Alpha

These files are all password protected, so you can download them, but you won't be able to extract them without the password earned from me.

There are two ways to get this kit from me. :) The first way is to send me a LO or a link to a LO that you created using one of my kits. The second way (thanks Maria for the suggestion) is to donate to my hometown's flood fund.

Scroll down my blog for the donate button or email me your LO or LO link to scrap_simple@yahoo.com. I will also be looking for your links in the comments on this post and the CBox to the right. Please do not place your links on the 4shared site, as I won't be checking links from there.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!!

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Thank you for the opportunity to donate to the flood fund. My home town is Crestline, Ohio. My Dad still lives in Crestline so he's kept me posted on the situation. I hope your family is well and is drying out. I now live down near the Hocking river and flooding is common. Floods can be so devastating.