Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Inked Edge Freebie

Hi all!



I have some exciting news!! I'm going to be selling at ScrappersZone!!! Yay!! Make sure you all come over and check the site out. It's great. I'm also going to be starting a few challenges and maybe a few crops in my Yahoo Group!! Make sure you join at the bottom of my blog to keep up to date on that. :)



Now, for today's freebie.... I found some inked edge templates on my hard drive (I forget about so much LOL). Just a hint on how I personally use them (easier to alter the colors to match your LO) is to open the .png file, go up to EDIT and create a brush for the file. Then you can match the colors of your LO to the inked edge, alter transparency, ect. :)



Download these HERE! I'd love to know how you use them and if you found my hint helpful!! :)

Blessings!!

2 comments:

cherylzyx said...

Thank you very much!!

Sharon said...

These are really neat. Thanks so much :)